One bunch of Kale
1⁄2 cup Nutritional yeast
1. Wash and Dry Kale
2. Break the leaves off of the thick stems of Kale and place in a bowl
3. Lightly coat the Kale with olive oil
4. Lay Kale on baking sheets in a single layer ( you will most likely need two cookie sheets)
5. Sprinkle nutritional yeast evenly over Kale.
6. Sprinkle salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
7. Bake at 350F. Tossing every 10 minutes with a spatula until crispy. Generally needs to bake for
Funny – I just made these too (Dr. Eric adding to Dr. Mark’s post) mine however, took 14 hours in a dehydrator at 130 degrees. The temperature is everything to retaining the nutrient. But don’t expect them anytime soon!