How much is enough? How much nutrition is enough? How much nervous system function is enough? How much fitness… how much detoxification?
The question of what is necessary is a hard question to answer. I say 80/20 on the diet, I say 100% potential nervous system function, I say detox frequently, but cleanly, not with garbage that only makes you worse. I say avoid all medications as hard core as possible, and sprint towards alternatives.
I have answered this question for myself more and more over the last five years. Wondering why a patient has a bad outcome, or why something seems to go wrong with the health of somebody who it should not go wrong with.
The answers that I have come up with to the questions.
- I say detox, but you never have done a detox. You don’t assist your colon or your liver. You are building up toxins, and then if cancer strikes, you don’t know why, yet this is a very likely cause. Damage to your intestine.
- I say probiotics, you think 1 billion. I think 100 billion. You think pill. I say LIVING, you don’t act. No Real Kombucha, no real Amasai. No cultured cheese or cultured veggies. Have you ever seen 1 quadrillion? That is how many we are talking about. - http://www.kokogiak.com/megapenny/seventeen.asp
- I say exercise because it drives growth hormone and better yet, well oxygenated lean muscle. This is anti-cancer. This is anti cardiovascular disease. This is top notch health.
- I say chiropractic correction. You say, I don’t have time to wear headweights at home. I don’t have time to do traction. And then you are at 25% function… not 100%.
- I say 13 servings of vegetables with some fruit per day. You say I can’t do it, and I can’t afford Juice Plus. But then, how can you not afford to do it. It is going to kill you.
- I say get rid of the stress. You say, “I can’t”, and you wonder why it destroys your health.
- I tell you that all chicken that is raised conventionally has arsenic in it. Meat should go organic first. You can’t afford it. So you keep eating arsenic. Cancer is your enemy, but it preys on this diet. Zaxby’s, Chick-fil-a… they are no different. They all have arsenic.
I tell you that this mean Daily Sprout is written all out of love because at times I hate my life. Hate that I am in the middle of so many people’s battles. Hate that culture takes our focus away from health, and convenience is too quick to become our friend. I hate that even I, after all of this educating, will fall into a bad habit in very short time.
I love that there is always a chance to turn it around for somebody. That we can decide right now that these things are important, and that we can fix it. Period.
The time for change is now. The world is becoming more and more chemical stress on your body. Pay attention and fix it. Reduce the emotional and physical stress in your life. Do it now, there is no time like the present!
- Be Well and Be Blessed! – Dr. E