As many of you know, I am a tower garden using, aquaponics developing, home growing clean eater. I like having my fish pond feed my vegetables, though, once again, I did not push early enough this year to get any real bounty. And I have serious issues with shade right now… some trees need trimming!
But as I considered putting an article out about my gardening today, I thought I would hold off on my own yard, and spotlight one of Mike Adams articles instead.
Check this out, and follow the link to read it all –
Health Ranger unveils Food Rising Mini-Farm Grow Box grow system in new video
The Food Rising Mini-Farm Grow Box (www.FoodRising.org) is a non-electric, open-source food production system that can be easily constructed using common tools and parts.
The system is:
* 100% EMP-proof, using no circuit boards.
* 100% non-electric. Requires no electricity whatsoever.
* Key parts needed for the system can be easily scavenged almost anywhere (a paper clip, a pencil eraser, etc.).
* Eliminates weeding.
* Grows food in less than half the space of soil agriculture.
* Grows food at waist height; eliminating bending over.
* Uses about 1/20 the water of conventional soil agriculture.
* Produces highly nutritious food with higher mineral density.
* Can grow vegetables, fruits, herbs and even root vegetables (with an adaptation to be released later).
Credit for the teaching of “non-circulating hydroponics” belongs to Professor B. Kratky at the University of Hawaii, Hilo. His academic paper describing this technology is linked at the home page of FoodRising.org.
Health Ranger invents 3D printable components that make the system work
The key component of the system is the self-watering float valve, and to make this sytem easy to make yourself, I designed a 3D printable automatic water-leveling float valve designed around common parts that can be easily scavenged or acquired:
* A pencil eraser
* A paper clip
* A garden hose washer
* A common vitamin bottle
Using almost any 3D printer (and the correct filament, which is called “t-glase”), any person can print their own self-watering float valve and use it to grow their own food with very little effort and at very little cost.
In the following video, I unveil the Food Rising Mini-Farm Grow Box. More detailed videos are coming soon.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048727_Food_Rising_grow_box_Health_Ranger_revolution.html#ixzz3h45gDihq
I love that there are so many easy steps to clean eating. I pray that you would be blessed and well –